Dogtown Roadhouse prides itself on upholding a safe, family-friendly environment where people of all-ages can enjoy a high quality live show.
With this in mind, we are committed to finding and presenting a variety of excellent up-and-coming original bands and musicians for ALL to enjoy!
Interested in having your band booked at our venue?
**Please read all info below before contacting us**
- At least 120 minutes of material that is appropriate for all ages.
- A website dedicated to the act wishing to play – this must include: links to music, quality press quotes or a bio that describes the act, and videos.
- A professional band photo or artwork that is printable (300 dpi at a minimum of 6 inches).
- A variety of videos on YouTube (or similar platform), ideally with the same lineup that will be on our stage.
- An online presence and fan-base on Spotify, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
- A regional or national touring schedule at professional venues.
- A strong regional fan base, particularly in those areas in which the majority of our customers reside.
- Usually a band must develop a following here before being given an opportunity to play a more lucrative weekend night. Bands wishing to play a Friday or Saturday night need to travel with at least three musicians and should be high-energy – dance-ability helps too. Originality is also of high priority.
- Studio recordings, plus other merchandise to sell at the show is a plus (but not required)
Solo artists and duos: We will consider booking you for a Saturday evening only if you have already developed a strong following in our region and your online presence shows a history of a strong emphasis on show promotions.
Due to the heavy volume of emails received it is impractical to respond individually to each one.
If you do not receive a follow-up reply, this is an indication that we cannot move forward with your booking request at this time. Please do not send multiple requests for the same date(s).
Please ensure your email contains current links to where your music can be heard, bio information and images.
Please include any updates to your bio and images to reflect any changes in your act.
Your emails are still being read despite you not receiving an immediate response.
We generally only book entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.
Requests for other days of the week cannot generally be considered.
*In order to deter any miscommunication and have a searchable record of discussions, all bookings should be done through email by the band itself or their official booking agent. If you are wanting us to book a band that you are a fan of, please contact the band and make the suggestion that they get in touch with us.
Any band or solo artist that meets the criteria above should either fill out the contact form below or email email@example.com
Please be sure to include a link to your main website and to some music samples or videos that are a good representation as to what you will present live.If this information is not included in your email, your communication may not be given priority.
Trying to contact another department of Dogtown Roadhouse?
Please visit our Contact page and fill out the form there – however, please do not direct any booking related inquiries to that email.
If you are trying to reach The Sun Music Hall, that is us, just an older name for the venue.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Having difficulty using the contact form?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the requested information on this page.
Hours of Operation
Located in the Heart of Downtown Floyd, VA
302 S Locust St., Floyd, VA, 24091
© 2023 Dogtown Roadhouse | All Rights Reserved